Dhoot Transmission: Wiring Solution Supplier
Dhoot Transmission Pvt. Ltd. was established in 2000 by Mr. Rahul Dhoot. The Company had started the first manufacturing Plant in Aurangabad with Wiring Harness as a product. Soon, they started with the Electronics division, component division, cable division, switch division, and now EV Division.
Wiring Supply to 2 Wheeler Companies
Dhoot Transmission has a major share of wiring harnesses in the 2W automotive segment and supplies to Bajaj Auto Ltd, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Honda, TVS, etc. In 2007 they began exporting to the UK and now South Korea as well. They are also catering the wiring harness & electronics components to commercial vehicles / off-road vehicles like JD / Mahindra / VECV / VC / Kubota. During this journey, they have done two acquisitions – TFC in Slovakia and PHT in the UK.
Wiring Supply to Electric Two Wheelers
With their EV division in the year 2020, they are supplying EV wiring harnesses to Bajaj Chetak, Ather, TVS, Piaggio, Atul Auto, etc. They are even supplying the Battery Pack Assembly, EVSE, Bipper & Charging Inlet Cable to Bajaj Chetak.
Last financial year (2022-23) they as a group completed a sales turnover of 250 MUSD +. Currently, they have 3 plants globally and 17 plants in India with 10000+ employee strength. They also have an engineering team in Hamamatsu, Japan, and a warehouse with an engineering team in South Korea.
How are they different from the competitors?
- They sincerely value their Core Values (Innovation, Commitment, Quality, Trust & Integrity).
- They are always focusing on the upcoming Technologies to implement in our products/processes.
- They follow the path of their company’s Vision & Mission.
- They understand the requirements of the Time and keep on updating their working methodologies.
- They strive to be a Leader in their segment and the first choice of Customers.
- They work as a Team with 100% dedication toward Customer satisfaction.
- Their team members are their core strength and they nourish them in building their dream careers.
- They also focus on training, green initiatives, and CSR
What product and Technology do they use?
The company houses the latest Infrastructure and Technology for Product Designing, which includes Harness Design Software, Design Validation software, and manufacturing of the latest equipment which ensures the creation of a world-class facility.
All manufacturing facilities and offices of DTPL are connected through SAP S/4HANA. Their Product consists of EV Battery Packs, EVSE, Wiring Harnesses, Automotive Switches, Electronics Sensors & Controllers, Power Cords, Automotive components, etc. In the EV Division, they have associated with world leaders so they will be ahead in the process.
At Dhoot Transmission, they use 3rd party IDE & Simulation software’s, Coders, and testers, but to build their products, they are driven by three major factors Company needs, Market requirements & Government norms.
About Future Technology & Products:
Over the years, they have been following unique Design methodologies to develop technology products for temperature/Position/pressure/Level sensing for IC engines along with Electronic Controllers for 2WH/3WH, Tractors, Harvesters, and road machinery.
In the EV segment, they have technology products like EVSE for 2WH/3WH/4WH, batteries, Chargers, DC/DC converters, E-locks, and much more products in the pipeline for development.
They believe in the right technology along with unique development methodology and freedom to work gives them an edge over their competitors.
The Values, Vision & Mission of Dhoot Transmission
- Innovation – Translating Ideas or Inventions into Goods and Services that Create Value.
- Commitment – Transforming the Promise into reality. (Turning promises into reality)
- Quality – Quality is not an act, it is a Habit.
- Trust – Trust is Business Plan.
- Integrity – Doing the right things even when no one is watching.
Dhoot Transmission intends to be one of the world’s most preferred sources of Wiring Harnesses and Electronics for the Two-Wheeler industry, Light and Heavy commercial vehicle industry, Tractors, Off-Road Machinery, Appliances, and Industrial sectors. They are leading the path to acquiring auto-components businesses across the globe.
- To develop the infrastructure which facilitates the planned growth in terms of Space, Human resources, machinery & supplier competencies.
- To ensure total satisfaction of existing and future customers through zero customer complaints consistently.
- To use TPM as a basic management tool to continuously improve Performance.
- They are dedicated to mastering the art of research & innovation-oriented approach. They trust in the efficacy, safety, and quality of products which will take them to the zenith of success and craft the niche of a brand.
- Good corporate governance is fundamental to our business ethics. They pursue the highest standards of transparency, accountability, professionalism, social responsiveness, and ethical business practices as a self-discipline code for corporate governance.
- The EV Industry is growing multiple folds in India and being a new technology, they would like to absorb this knowledge quickly and efficiently.
- They also emphasize Employee and Environment safety by adopting best practices in the industry. As a group, they have been certified by ISO45001 & ISO14001.
- They are working on Technical Improvements to optimize existing products as per customer requirements.