Table of Contents
Volvo XC40 Recharge Electric SUV
Swedish carmaker Volvo last year unveiled its first all-wheel-drive electric Volvo XC40 Recharge globally. The company will launch this electric car in the Indian market by June 2021. Its price in India is expected to be around 55-60 lakhs.
Price In India
|Price in India||Launch Date|
|Rs. 55.00 Lakhs (ex-showroom)||May 2022|
- 0-100km/h in just 4.9sec
- +418km battery Long range
- 0~80% charged in 40min
- maximum power 408hp and 660 Nm of torque
- will be able to sprint from 0-100 kmph in 4.9 seconds.
Battery, Range & Charging Capacity
The Volvo XC40 Recharge Generally comes with a 78 kWh lithium-ion battery. Which gives a long range of 418+ km when fully charged.
This electric car supports 150 kW DC fast charging, which charges the car’s battery from 0-80% in 40 minutes and takes 8-10 hours to charge with 11 kW AC fast charging.
Power and Performance
The VOLVO XC40 RECHARGE gets a dual electric motor all-wheel-drive setup. Coming with a single-speed transmission gear, the XC40 delivers a maximum power of 408 hp and 660 Nm of torque and this is enough power to accelerate the car from 0 -100 kmph in 4.9 seconds.
- LED headlamps
- The 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- powered front seats (with heating and cooling function)
- panoramic sunroof
- dual-zone climate control
- Harman Kardon premium sound
- Google Assistant
- Google Maps and Google Play Store
- Personal touch
- Preheat, precool, and more – own your space before you’re in it with a simple tap of the Volvo On Call app
- Assisted safety
Volvo will offer the XC40 Recharge with a radar-based safety suite with features such as:-
- autonomous braking
- lane-keep assist
- six airbags
- adaptive cruise control
- Four high-definition cameras give you a 360° bird’s eye parking view
- The blind spot information system (BLIS™) with steer assist
- Ground clearance 8.1 inch
- Wheelbase 106.4 inch
- Length 174.2 inch
- Load length, floor, folded seat 65.7 inch
- Load length, floor 34.9 inch
- Height 65.3 inch
- Load height 28.9 inch
- Front track 63.0 inch
- Rear track 64.0 inch
- Load width, floor 41.7 inch
- Width 73.7 (73.3) inch
- Door mirrors 80.1 inch-Width including
- Width including folded-in door mirrors 75.2 inch
Swedish carmaker Volvo last year unveiled its first all-wheel-drive electric XC40 Recharge car globally. The company will launch this electric car in the Indian market by June 2021. Its price in India is expected to be around 55-60 lakhs.
Coming to the price range, it offers many security features that others sometimes miss out on. The competitor to the Volvo XC40 Recharge in India is the Tesla Model 3, and Tesla Model Y.
Keep Reading Keep Exploring 🙂