Ola never stops to amaze the audience with its new developments and new modifications in the EVs. According to Ola Electric Founder and CEO Bhavish Aggarwal, the OLA S1 Air is an electric scooter designed to challenge the dominance of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) offering models with internal combustion engines (ICEs) in the mass scooter market.
As of today, the OLA S1 Air is priced at Rs. 84,999 and customers can reserve the vehicle by paying just Rs. 999.
Ola Electric narrowly beat Okinawa Autotech by 532 units in the first quarter of FY2022, demonstrating the fierce battle for the top rank. Ola Electric maintained its lead this month after deploying 20,000 electric two-wheeler units in India for the first time in October.
So what are you waiting for? Grab a helmet and let’s have an insight into the all-new OLA scooter while reading this article.
How is Ola S1 Air a Game-changer?
Ola S1 Air is an affordable option with the most advanced features. S1 Air is the most affordable electric scooter available in the market. If we compare the prices of S1 air with its direct competitors, then we can see a price difference. Here is the highlight of the features:
OLA S1 Air Features & Specifications
- Design: OLA is always bringing a comfort revolution to its vehicles. This time is done by introducing flat boards and a larger boot space so that it is easy to keep to your foot while riding and storing a lot of items in your two-wheeler. The wheeler is made with ultimate perfection from all dimensions.
- Exterior: The weight of the vehicle has been reduced up to 99 kgs for better performance, it has a front suspension for effective handling and rear twin suspension so that you don’t feel the bumps on the road, and sail smoothly.
- Range: A hub-mounted motor with a 4.5kW peak power and a claimed 4.3s for 0–40 km/h. The scooter has an 85 kph upper-speed limit. Its 2.5kWh battery has a range of 101km in Eco Mode and requires 4.5 hours to fully charge.
- New software and Modes: In addition to making automobiles compatible with Ola’s Hypercharger network, the upgrade will include features like “proximity unlock,” which will enable the vehicle to be unlocked as soon as the rider approaches it. The upgrade will also include a “vacation mode” to prolong the vehicle’s battery life by 200 days when the owner is on vacation.
- Additional features: The S1 Air is equipped with a 7-inch TFT touchscreen, Bluetooth, proximity unlock, multiple profiles to handle the scooter, an 8-core processor of 2.2 GHz, 3GB Ram, Wifi facility, GPS tracking, and whatnot. The best part, the vehicle comes in five different color variants.
The developments and the modifications brought by OLA will provide customers with new technology and hope to initiate a new ray of the EV revolution.
Read More: Bhavish Aggarwal Confirmed Ola Electric Bike
What is gross weight of ola scooter basic model
Vehicle look wise ok technixal ok colors and price too high 70 k better price just my opinion.
Expected time of delivery if we book now ola s 1 air will you sell the vehicle on the name of firm