Electric Three Wheeler Sales Report: July 2023
The electric three-wheeler segment has been seeing outstanding growth this year. It is on an upswing with the electrification of 3W aiming to create a cleaner and greener transportation future for the country.
The E3W sales experienced an incredible surge in July 2023 as well. Both passenger and commercial electric 3-wheeler sales recorded 32,793 units at the end of the month, as per Vahan Data. The overall electric three-wheeler sales had an 11.28% YoY increase. The passenger and cargo segments rose by 21% and 23% respectively, over the previous month.
Mahindra And Mahindra maintained its market leader position in July 2023 as well, followed by Piaggio Vehicles, Omega Seiki, E Royce Motors India, and then Euler Motors.
Top 5 Electric Three Wheeler Companies Leaderboard
|Sr. N.||Company Name||June||July||MoM Growth %||Market Share %|
|1.||MAHINDRA LAST MILE MOBILITY (LMM)||2,526||3,066||21%||41%|
|3.||OMEGA SEIKI (OSM)||203||344||69%||5%|
|4.||E ROYCE MOTORS||267||316||18%||4%|
- Mahindra Last Mile Mobility sold the highest number of 3-wheelers in July 2023 maintaining its top position. It sold 3,066 units acquiring a market share of 41%.
- Piaggio Vehicles sold 1,976 units delivering great results and maintaining its position at the second spot with a market share of 26%.
- Omega Seiki delivered 344 units and managed to bring itself up the ladder to the third position in July acquiring a market share of 5%
- E Royce Motors India slipped to the fourth position as it could only sell 316 three-wheelers in July with a market share of 4%.
- Euler Motors sold 282 units and managed to enter the top 5 electric three-wheeler leaderboard with a market share of 4%.
Top Passenger Electric Three-Wheeler Selling Companies
|Sr. N.||Company Name||June||July||MoM Growth %|
|1.||MAHINDRA LAST MILE MOBILITY (LMM)||1,923||2,286||19|
|4.||DILLI ELECTRIC AUTO||58||128||121|
|6.||TI CLEAN MOBILITY||9||62||589|
|8.||MAHINDRA REVA ELECTRIC||42||27||-36|
|9.||MINI METRO EV||17||22||29|
Top Cargo Electric Three-Wheeler Selling Companies
|Sr.n.||Company Name||June||July||MoM Growth %|
|1.||MAHINDRA LAST MILE MOBILITY (LMM)||603||780||29|
|2.||OMEGA SEIKI (OSM)||188||333||77|
|3.||E ROYCE MOTORS||267||316||18|
|6.||ALTIGREEN PROPULSION LABS||168||172||2|
|10.||ATUL AUTO LTD||192||80||-58|
The electric three-wheeler segment continues to rise in both July and cumulative sales despite the FAME II subsidy reduction. The passenger as well as commercial electric three-wheeler segment witnessed strong growth thanks to sustained demand for passenger transportation, last-mile operations and for various other applications.