- Ather 450S Affordable Variant Launched with a price tag of 1,29,999/-
- Ather 450X Affordable Variant Launched with a price tag of 1,37,999/-
Ather Energy held a live event today where they shook the market by surprise since the company decided to launch three new electric scooters and have loaded the market with a plethora of new features. So buckle up and prepare to be swept off your feet as we dive into the heart of an event that redefined the very notion of what an electric scooter is and what Ather wants to bring to the front.
Table of Contents
Some of the exciting features that were showcased in the live event of Ather Energy are-
- Reverse Feature: The scooter comes with a reverse feature. When you are performing this action, it will be showcased on the dashboard.
- Additional button on left handlebar: The left handlebar of the scooter has four new switches that can help you access different options on the dashboard without looking at the handle. For example, changing brightness, accessing navigation, setting the route, etc.
- Inter-city trip planner: An inter-city trip planner is officially a part of Ather and now you can take this scooter for a spin for long distances.
- Better UI/UX: The Dashboard has been loaded with 20 times higher contrast colors and 4 times the segment to showcase features. This will enhance the user’s experience while riding.
- Auto-charge: Now, you can auto-charge your scooter just by leaving the accelerator. Once the accelerator is left, it will juice up your scooter thus adding a little more range.
- Emergency stop Signal light at the back of the scooter, to avoid accidents.
- Fall-safe feature: The motor gets power cut automatically when the scooter goes beyond 60 degrees. Now you can easily pick it up from the handlebars, reset it and you are ready.
Ather 450X: New Models Specifications
- Twin Disc Braks, Rear Monoshocks, Auto hold, reverse park assist, Bluetooth, navigation feature.
- The 450X model has a top speed of 90kmph with acceleration of 0-40 in 3.3seconds
- The 450X model has two power variants of 3.7kW and 2.9kW that give you a lot of options
- The scooter starts at 1,37,999/-
- 17.78cm touchscreen plus google maps features
Ather 450S: New Model Specifications
- The 450S model has a top speed of 90kmph with acceleration of 0-40 in 3.9 seconds
- Battery power= 2.9kW
- Additional features are a deep-view display, Turn-by-turn navigation.
Ather’s new features will help enhance user experience and this will also make it more desirable. Talking about the pricing, it is a tug-of-war between who offers less. Let’s see how far this road can be continued and who finally makes it to the end line.
Until then, book your new Ather and enjoy these new features, also tell us how you feel about these new features, will they help you enhance your ride?