- The price for the 2023 Polestar 3 electric SUV is expected to start at $75,000 (Indian Rupees 58.5 lakhs) and will go into production from the first quarter of 2023.
- This Electric SUV will come with a dual-motor setup, a large battery, and a WLTP range target of over 600km on a single charge.
Table of Contents
Polestar 3 Electric SUV
2022 has seen many new members in the ecosystem of electric cars. Some of them could grab the attention of the entire market while others are yet to impress the customers with their performance. In addition, Polestar will be debuting in the market of electric cars being the first E-polestar called “Polestar 3” in October 2022.
The Chief Executive Officer, Thomas Ingenlath, defined the new model to come across as strong, promising, and individual “brand character”.
Polestar is a Swedish company that produces electric cars. The upcoming launch of Polestar 3 will be the first SUV of this Swedish company. The production is expected to start in the early months of 2023 in the United States of America and China.
- Coming with a perfect large battery and dual motor drivetrain, Polestar comes with an impressive range target of approximately 372 miles or 600 Kms
- As explained by the representatives of the company, Polestar 3, with time, will go through many modulations and changes including autonomous piloting for highway-powered LiDAR sensors with centralized and Luminar NVIDIA “computing power”.
- Polestar is all set to rule the new age of electric cars with high-end luxury features. The autonomous features are expected to make their way soon to Volvo XC90.
Price in India
The 2023 Polestar 3 Electric SUV Price is expected to start from $75,000 (58.5 lakhs in Indian rupees), and this will go into production from the first quarter of 2023.
Launch Date in India?
Polestar is yet to come to India as a standalone brand, however, Some of these were available in India, such as the last-gen S60 Polestar. There is no information on Polestar’s India launch yet, however, Volvo is set to launch the all-electric XC40 recharge in the country later this year.
Polestar has larger plans for the future of the electric car eco-system which is to launch a new model of EV every year for the coming three consecutive years. The first year which is 2022 will be welcoming Polestar 3.
Polestar is planning to expand its presence of the company in more than 30 global markets by the end of the financial year 2023. With an approximate sale of 29,000 in the year 2021, the company plans to expand it to 290,000 by 2025.
Read More: Polestar 2 Price in India