Today, Mumbai-based PMV Electric will introduce the EaS-E, its first electric vehicle, to the Indian market.
Here are some of the updates of PMV Electric –
- The vehicle can be controlled by your mobile phone using a dedicated EaS-E “EV CONNECT” application.
- The E-car has features like Cruise Control, Car Unlock, Turn Indicators, Honk Counter, Reverse Mode, Electrically controlled ORVMs, Navigation, E-Feet Free mode, Follow-me-home lights, Single pedal drive, OTA updates, and Parking assistance.
- The small structure of the car will reduce the traffic on the road.
- The sustainability of the EaS-E car is 55g of carbon emission per/km, the Kilometer to breakeven is 7,000 km and it requires 7 months time for this whole process of breakdown. The car can be used for intra-city transportation.
- The PMV Eas-E electric car has a top speed of 70 kmph and a range of up to 200 km on a single full charge.
- The charging time takes 3-4 hours and the operational cost is less than 75p/km
- The manufacturer asserts that the safety of the smart car is unaffected. The car has high-strength sheet metal seatbelts and an airbag.
- A PMSM electric motor with 10 kW of power and 500 Nm of torque will drive the vehicle’s wheels.
- The vehicle receives IP67-rated lithium iron phosphate batteries.
- The company has finally revealed the prices of the vehicle for the PMV electric car start from Rs 4.79 lakh for the first ten thousand who place orders for the base model. You can sign up for a pre-booking as well. The company claims that they have secured up to 6,000 pre-orders for the car globally.
PMV Electric Micro-Car EaS-E Price & Specfication
|4.79 Lakh ( Starting Price)
|Lii- Iron Phosphate
Kalpit Patel Founder and CEO said, “We’ve been looking forward to this day from the start of our journey, to share our vision of the future of urban mobility. Today we unveiled the EaS-E, your everyday car to the world. The team and I have been very fortunate to have had this opportunity and work on a product that not only pushed our creative and innovative limits to raise the bar but also paved the way to create a new category in the Indian Automotive industry called the Personal Mobility Vehicle (PMV), alongside the SUV, Sedan & hatchback categories. We look forward to hitting the production ASAP.”
About PMV Electric:
PMV Electric is an EV startup focussing on personal mobility. The company builds vehicles from scratch that are fully electric and purpose-built for everyday use. Founded in 2018 by an engineer- Kalpit Patel, the company was incorporated with the mission of building the future of personal mobility that offers safe, sustainable, technology. The company envisions accelerating the adoption of sustainable mobility for everyday use.