The Nissan Ariya is an electric compact crossover SUV that is going to be launched in the global market by 2021. The Nissan Ariya is priced between 35 to 40 lakh and is expected to be launched in India by mid-2022.
Table of Contents
Nissan Ariya Price & Launch Date In India
|Price in India||Launch date|
|Rs. 35 to 40 lakhs||Mid 2022|
The Nissan Aria electric car comes with a price tag of Rs 35 to 40 lakhs and is expected to be launched in India by the middle of 2022.
- 300 miles maximum battery range
- Acceleration 0-100 Kmph in just 5.0 seconds
- 90 kWh Lithium-ion Battery pack
- Maximum power Deliver 389 HP
- Top speed 123 mph
Nissan Ariya EV Battery Range & Charging Time
Nissan Ariya comes with two battery variants 65kWh and 90kWh. The company claims that it covers 223 miles and 300 miles and that the range is even higher than the Jaguar i-Pace and Audi e-Tron.
The i-Pace has a range of 234 miles and the same e-Tron covers a range of 204 miles. The Nissan Area supports 110 volts and 240 volts DC fast charging which helps to achieve 0-80% charge in half an hour.
The Ariya battery pack has an active thermal management system that comes with liquid cooling technology.
Read More: ORA R2 Price and Launch
Nissan Ariya Power & Performance
Nissan’s electric comes with two different drive modes, front-wheel drive (standard variant) and all-wheel drive mode (extended range variant).
The standard version of Nissan’s comes with a front-wheel-drive setup that gives 215hp and 300 Nm of torque. In addition, the Nissan E-Force all-wheel-drive system in the extended range variants gives only 398 hp and 600 Nm of torque. The company claims that it can accelerate from 0-100 kilometers per hour in about 5.0 seconds.
- Infotainment and Connectivity
- Dual 12.3-inch displays serve as both the digital gauge cluster and the infotainment screen.
- New voice-command tech
- ProPILOT driving assistance
- Apple CarPlay,
- Android Auto, and
- in-dash navigation feature.
- pre-heat or pre-cool the interior.
- Built-in 4G connectivity
- Safety and Driver-Assistance Features
- ProPilot 2.0, Nissan’s second generation of the ProPilot semi-autonomous technology
- Standard lane-departure warning with lane-keeping assist
- Available adaptive cruise control with semi-autonomous driving mode
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Blind Spot Warning
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Assist
- Rear Automatic Braking
- 4,595mm long,
- 1,850mm wide,
- 1,660mm tall,
- 2,775mm wheelbase.
Nissan is Japan’s car manufacturer. Nissan has recently launched its new electric crossover SUV Nissan Area. The Nissan Area will be launched in India by the middle of 2022.
Nissan Area’s major competitions are Mercedes-Benz EQC, Jaguar i-Pace, Audi e-Tron, Tesla Model 3, etc. All these cars fall in almost the same price range. It is difficult for Nissan to cover the electric car market.
Nissan Ariya Electric Car Images