MECWIN INDIA, the fastest-growing EV Motor Manufacturing company signed MOU with leading business house Tatva group, Raipur for manufacturing and supplying 0.5 Million Retro Fit Kits (Motor, Controller, Li-Ion Battery, and Charger) in the next 3 years for 2 Wheeler, 3 Wheeler and 4 wheeler (LCV) and estimated order value INR 1500Cr.
This will kickstart the conversion of old vehicles from Petrol driven Engines to 100% pure EV Vehicles and enhance their local commute and reduce petrol consumption.
At present EV Retrofitting market in India is un-explored and current demand is met by imported kits from China. Mecwin India and Business house want to organize this market with Made In India Kits and offer the best quality products and services to every Mecwin Retro-fit customer.
The EV Motors from Mecwin are specially designed and made in India for 2-wheelers, 3-wheelers, and 4-wheelers (LCV). Our EV motors are optimized for high performance even under severe conditions. We manufacture the below motors
Table of Contents
About MECWIN INDIA
Mecwin Technologies India Private Limited is the leading and fastest-grow startup from Bangalore founded in 2016 by Dr. Shiva Kumar and Ms. Asha Rani who are inspired by the “Make In India” initiative of Govt of India. Their vision is to localize end-to-end products in India for India and accelerate the EV growth in India.
MECWIN INDIA is now employed 125+ strong design and operations teams having a lean manufacturing facility for BLDC / PMSM Motors for both EV and Solar Pump Applications. Also developing energy-efficient Controllers / Drives for EV Motors, Li-Ion Powered Inverters for Energy storage / Power backup applications. Currently in discussion with various 2-Wheeler and 3-wheeler OEMs and a few of them are in the advanced stage for Mass Manufacturing.
About MECWIN EV Motors:
- Mid Drive Motors – BLDC / PMSM Mid-drive motor specifically designed for 2-wheeler and 3-wheeler ( High speed )
Key Features of MECWIN Mid Drive Motors:
- The voltage between 36 V to 72 V
- Brushless DC Motor designed with special magnets
- Speed up to 120 KPH
- Higher power & torque density
- Compact structure
- High energy efficiency
- Smooth, controllable wider speed range
- Geared/Gearless Motor
- Hub Motors – BLDC / PMSM space-saving motors directly attachable to the wheel hub for 2-wheelers ( low speed )
Key Features of Hub Motors:
- Perfect for budget models, lightweight city bikes, or e folders
- Maximum efficiency across the entire speed range
- A very fit & forget system on ultra-low maintenance e-bikes
- High torque at low speeds
- Reliable & Robust