Svitch CSR 762 Electric Bike
Charging into the future with success and goals in their heads. Svitch was born through the sheer determination and passion of one man, founded in 2018 when they came up with a unique concept during his quest to solve the problems of last-mile mobility. Svitch CSR 762 has brought in Superstar Salman Yusuff Khan as its official brand ambassador.
The design inspiration for the Svitch CSR 762 has been drawn from Gujarat’s Asiatic Lions, as Svitch aims to provide biking enthusiasts with an electric two-wheeler that seamlessly blends luxury, style, and sustainability.
In addition, the Svitch CSR 762 boasts 5 riding modes, including reverse mode, sports mode, parking mode, and 3 driving modes, which provide riders with a complete on-road riding experience. The curb weight of the electric bike is 155 kg, and it has the capacity to carry about 200 kg. The CSR 762 has a wheelbase of 1,420 mm and a seat height of 780 mm. Additionally, it has a 40L Front Boot Space to store the helmet.
The bike comes with a cellphone charger+charging connection. Not just this but the vehicle has been iOS and Android smartphone application. Apart from this, there is a USB 3.1 x2 which helps you to connect with an onboard cellphone charger and cellphone holder.
There are two safety features that we’ll be talking about.
- Active Thermal Management: This will protect the bike from overheating. The battery uses IP*9 protection that can handle charging cycles of more than >1500
- Electrical Malfunctioning Protection: This will protect the bike’s software from malfunctioning and give you the correct information.
The electric bike is powered by a 3 KW motor that offers a power output of 10 [email protected],800 rpm. The PMSM motor with a central drive system is supported by a 3.6 kWh lithium-ion and Nickle-Maganese-Cobalt(NMC) battery, offering a top speed of km/h and a range of 180 km per charge depending on the riding mode. The bike comes with a battery Swappable Technology. The bike boasts a 110km/h top speed. The bike comes with a set of two batteries, that weigh 10kg each.
Svitch CSR 762 was launched in August 2022 this new model is expected to be priced at below Rs 2.00 lakh (ex-showroom). Will the launched bike come with a subsidy or not, is a question. Since the company is still planning new prototypes and coming up with new results each (found during an exclusive call with the company). Currently, the electric bike is in the certification stages, having undergone internal testing as per company claims.
During the launch, the company claimed that the bike will be priced around 1.65 lakh (ex-showroom) with a government subsidy of up to Rs 40,000 bringing the price down to about Rs 1.25 lakh (ex-showroom).
Svitch CSR 657 will be launched by the end of 2023. With CSR762, the brand is aiming for the mass population of India.
Svitch Bike recently made headlines as it exhibited itself in the Gandhinagar & Bhubaneswar chapters of the G20 Summit under agendas: Climate Change, Energy, Environment Protection, Conservation, Skill Development, Future of Transportation, Startups & Entrepreneurship.
E-Bicycle Products of Svitch
They are destined for greatness to take away you from the ordinariness of the XE+. Its solid edgy design, strong engine, and big tires draw in something more than valuable. They step up your riding game and sought to make you a masterful rider.
The XE is their strong, electric, foldable bicycle that works to improve your ordinary day ride to a more vibrant one. The Motor used in Svitch XE Bike is a 250W Svitch, BLDC rear hub motor. It is an all-terrain drive system that can take your bike without any hassles on the rocky mountains as well as on a sandy beach. It gives you a range of 40-80* km without any paddle assist and a long enough 60-120* km range with a paddle assist feature
It’s the Ideal Ecycle for Driving. With An Upscale look and feel, it makes the Drive both Brilliant and safe. Designed to be Flexible and Addresses The Issues of weekend Travelers and city riders – And afterward to go and set benchmarks.
Svitch LITE XE
The sleeky tires make the pedaling and riding smooth, 7-speed gear system for a boosting ride experience, with level-headed pricing for this new sublime product. With its elegant look, clean design, and advanced technology, you can tackle any challenge with ease.
Powered with the same features as their other electric bikes, however, the noon-electric segment makes it a top for health freaks. The heavy-duty tires and steady aluminum frame make it a beast of its own. The limitless range is a delight for any bike rider.
- Battery: The powerful Li-Ion battery provides juice to all the components which altogether makes a unique system in itself. The officially incorporated battery comes with 48V, 11.6Ah, but you can upgrade it to 48V, 14.5Ah.
- Pedal Assist: Pedal assist is what makes an e-bike different from a traditional bike. When the rider pedals, the motor kicks in and passes The level of assistance can be adjusted using a controller on the handlebars.
- Brakes: Svitch E-bikes use disc brakes, which provide strong stopping power and are less affected by wet conditions than rim brakes. Additionally, their front and rear suspension help you on your journey and make your drive a smooth one.
- Frame: The frame of an e-bike is typically made of aluminum or carbon fiber, which are both lightweight and durable. The frame of the Svitch bike is made up of Aluminium 6061, which makes it light in weight and sturdy. They have built it for the Indian Roads! The Aluminium frame weighs just 2.5 kg.
- Wheels and Tires: E-bikes typically use wider tires than traditional bikes, which provide more stability and traction. The 20 x 4” fat tires on Svitch bikes practically make it an all-terrain bike. The anti-puncture Kenda tires will make it possible for you to ride on roads, mountains, deserts, and beaches. Be a free bird! They may also use heavier-duty rims to handle the additional weight of the bike.
Future Plans of Svitch
Svitch has also indicated that it plans to deploy Battery Swapping Stations in line with Government policies, thereby reinforcing its commitment to sustainable and eco-friendly mobility solutions.
Svitch has been at the forefront of bringing the biking culture to India. It is an original equipment manufacturer & selling premium foldable electric cycle brands based out of Ahmedabad. They have a product catalog of 4 foldable electric cycles & 1 non-electric foldable cycle.
They’re also diversifying towards Electric Motorbikes after acquiring the premium electric cycle market with their prototype in development, CSR762 all designed, developed & manufactured in India. CSR762 is a performance-driven electric motorbike catered towards Indian commuters. While in Australia, the founder started to think about the Electric Bike and its potential applications; which led to the product design in 2016.
Read More:- Top 5 Electric Bikes Under 2 Lakh in India 2023