- Mahindra entered the e-kart segment in India with the launch of e Alpha Cargo.
Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited, part of the Mahindra Group, today announced the launch of its new electric 3-wheeler E Alpha Cargo. The attractive price of E Alpha Cargo is ₹ 1.44 Lakh, ex-showroom Delhi.
An e-Alpha cargo owner can save up to ₹ 60 0000.00 per year in fuel cost compared to a diesel cargo 3-wheeler. The launch of e Alpha Cargo marks Mahindra’s entry into the fast-growing e-cart segment.
Mahindra e alfa Cargo Price in India
|Price in Delhi||₹ 1.44 Lakh (ex-showroom)|
Mahindra’s first electric cargo comes at a price of ₹ 1.44 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi.
Mahindra E alfa Cargo Specs
|Range||80 km range|
|Top Speed||25 km/h|
|peak power||1.5 kW|
|payload Capacity||310 kg|
Mahindra E alfa Cargo Features & Highlights
- The Electric Cargo offer a range of 80 km in a single charge
- Top speed of 25 km/h
- Peak power of 1.5 kW while using the unique additional High Torque gear
- With an off-board 48 V/15 A charger, charging the e-Alfa Cargo is as easy as charging a mobile phone
- A fully digital instrument cluster gives the state of charge (SoC), range, speed, and other users as well as vital read-outs at a glance
- Large and wide cargo tray comes with a payload capacity of 310 kg.
Read More: Mahindra e-Alpha Mini- An Affordable Electric Rickshaw
We are interested to buy Mahindra E-Alfa Cargo vehicle please send
details to our mail id and our whatsApp no 9894435619
Need at least 150 km range can a spare battery work