Mahindra Atom EV
- All New Mahindra Atom EV to be launched soon
- Atom EV comes in four variants, are K1, K2, K3, and K4.
- The K1 and K3 variants will get a 7.4kWh pack, while the K2 and K4 will get an 11.1kWh pack.
- This EV Should boast of a top speed of 70 kmph with a range of around 100 km. and Peak power output is rated at 11PS
- Atom EV price in India is expected to be around Rs 3 to 5 lakhs
Mahindra Electric First showcased its all-new electric Atom EV quadricycle concept at the 2018 Auto Expo and later at the 2020 Auto Expo, which was set for sale in 2020, but due to the outbreak of covid19, both its production and launch were delayed.
Mahindra says that the Atom is India’s first all-electric quadricycle, Atom EV is a two-door, four-seater small electric car like the Tata Nano, and is aimed at the fleet segment for first- and last-mile connectivity.
But now it seems that the most awaited launch of Mahindra Atom Electric is near, as its variants and specifications have been revealed in an RTO document. It will be an all-electric quadricycle, aimed at shared mobility. Source
As per the RTO document, Atom Electric will be available in four variants K1, K2, K3, and K4. The earlier two base variants will come with a 7.4kWh battery pack, while the K2 and K4 will pack 11.1kWh. The electric motor will deliver a peak power output of 11 PS.