© 2022 All right reserved | Electric Vehicle Info
Haryana Government Electric Vehicle Policy-Draft
Haryana Government launched Electric Vehicle Policy-Draft to promote clean transport, ensure environmental sustainability by reducing pollution, create an ecosystem for manufacturing Electric Vehicles (EVs) in Haryana.
The incentive for Manufacturing of Electric Vehicle (EV) and its Components
- Development of Electric Mobility Industrial Parks
- The Government of Haryana will allocate 100 to 200 acres of land for developing Electric Vehicle (EV) Parks with plug-and-play internal infrastructure, common facilities, and necessary external infrastructure.
- The parks will attract manufacturers across the Electric Vehicle (EV) ecosystem.
- An incubation center for handholding startups will also be planned in the Electric Vehicle (EV) Park.
2. Infrastructural Support to Manufacturing Firms
- Land: In case of mega integrated projects, the government will offer land to dependent ancillary units at the same rates as offered to respective Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) (wherever Government allocates land to OEM) up to a maximum of 50% of the land allocated to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
- Water: The government will provide water supply and also facilitate/support the setting up of water treatment plants in/around major auto hubs to meet this requirement, wherever necessary.
- Rail and Road Connectivity: The government shall strive to construct elevated expressways to decongest roads to the industrial areas and will also look to ensuring better road access to ports.
3. Financial Support to Manufacturing Firms Under Haryana EV Policy
i) Capital subsidy of Fixed Capital Investment (FCI) in the following amounts:
- 25% of fixed capital investment up to a maximum of INR 15 lakhs for micro industries.
- 20% of fixed capital investment up to a maximum of INR 40 lakhs for small and 50 lakhs for medium industries.
- 10% of fixed capital investment up to a maximum of INR 10 crores for first two units, under large industries, in each segment of electric vehicles (EV) (2 wheelers, 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, buses), battery and charging equipment, hydrogen storage & fueling equipment manufacturing.
- Additionally, special incentives will be given according to their need for mega, mega integrated automobile projects and ultra-mega batteries as well as to lithium battery manufacturing plants on a case-to-case basis.
- 25% subsidy, for micro, small, medium enterprise, and large projects, for sustainable green measures on total fixed capital investment of the project (excluding the cost of land, land development, preliminary and pre-operative expenses, and consultancy fees) with a ceiling of INR 50 crore.
Incentives for EV Charging Infrastructure Under Haryayan EV Policy
(a) Investment by the Government departments
- Depots, bus terminals of State Transport Undertaking, and bus stops will have charging stations.
- Public parking spaces will be mandated to have charging stations.
- All petrol pumps will be mandated to have charging stations & battery banks.
- Government buildings will set a roadmap to set up charging or swapping stations in all of their parking spaces.
- Charging infrastructure will be installed at least every 50 km on highways, other major roads, etc.