Best Top-speed Electric Scooters in India 2023
Electric scooters have many pros over conventional ICE vehicles, therefore the demand for these vehicles is soaring in the Indian Automobile Industry. With fuel hikes every other day, electric scooters offer the best alternative. This category of scooters is still very new to people, here is a list of the best top-speed electric scooters.
|Electric Scooters||Top speed|
|Ola S1 Pro||116 KM/H|
|Simple One||105 KM/H|
|Ather 450X||90 KM/H|
|Ola S1 Air||90 KM/H|
|TVS iQube||78 KM/H|
|Bajaj Chetak||70 KM/H|
1. Ola S1 Pro
This electric scooter comes with Power Modes from a safety point of view and S1 Pro is available in India at a price tag of Rs. 1.30 Lakh.
|TOP SPEED||116 KM/H|
|0 TO 40 KM/H||2.9* SEC|
|BATTERY CAPACITY||3.97 kWh battery|
- Ola S1 pro is the fastest electric two-wheeler. With a top speed of 115km/hr, Ola accelerates pretty swiftly. There is a fair trade between the reduction in performance and the solution to overheating issues.
- Ola S1 pro comes in 10 colors and one version.
- Ola S1 pro is very silent compared to other electric scooters, with very little trouble from the motor, and no belt or drivetrain noise either.
- However, the electric scooter overheated in Hyper mode after 10-15 minutes of the ride and locked itself in Normal mode, this was faster in hilly areas where the vehicle overheated faster and locked itself in Eco Mode. Eco mode is only activated in low battery instances below 15%.
2. Simple One
Simple One is an excellent modern electric scooter, that offers several modular features.
|TOP SPEED||105 KM/H|
|0 TO 40 KM/H||2.77* SEC|
|BATTERY CAPACITY||4.8 kWh battery|
|PRICE||₹ 1.10 – 1.45 Lakh|
- This electric scooter offers a 200+ real riding range, which is very excellent, making it one of the fastest electric scooters.
- Smooth dynamics, stable rides, and precise handling.
- LED lights and has a full metal body.
- Fuel Tank placed outside.
- It has a silent start.
- No USB charging point
- No front disc
- Room for improved performance
3. Ather 450X
Ather 450 X is a premium electric scooter that has a 7-inch dashboard with a navigation system, music player, and calling feature.
|0 TO 40 KM/H||3.3* SEC|
|BATTERY CAPACITY||3.7 kWh battery|
|PRICE||₹ 1.28 – 1.50 Lakh|
- Excellent Range
- The Warp mode of this scooter is much better than most of the other ICE scooters.
- Balanced weight distribution makes the scooter very agile.
- The switch gear quality could have been better.
- The headlights could have been stronger.
- short mirror hampers the vision.
4. Ola S1 Air
|0 TO 40 KM/H||4.3* SEC|
|BATTERY CAPACITY||2.5 kWh battery|
- Very light on its feet
- Healthy storage capacity
- Encompasses several features
- Battery management needs to improve
- Somewhat cramped rider ergonomics
- Build quality has room for improvement
5. TVS iQube
|0 TO 40 KM/H||4.56* SEC|
|BATTERY CAPACITY||4.56 kWh|
₹ 1.63 – 1.65 Lakh
- silent, hub-mounted motor
- optimum power, without any loss in transmission, and no compromise in performance.
- 3 Li-ion battery packs that come encased in high-strength aluminum extrusion casting that makes it water and dust-resistant.
- It is present only in one color
- It offers a riding range of 75km and takes about 5 hours to charge, so it can be very time-consuming for many buyers.
- It is very expensive, and even with all the subsidies, the on-road price of TVS iQube goes above a lakh.
6. Bajaj Chetak
|TOP SPEED||70 KM/H|
|0 TO 40 KM/H||4.2* SEC|
|BATTERY CAPACITY||50.4 V/60.4 Ah|
|PRICE||₹ 1.47 Lakh|
- Top-notch build and paint quality
- Performance is easily on par with 110cc petrol scooters
- Extremely comfortable rider’s seat.
- Not much room for a pillion
- At high speed, the ride could feel very harsh.
- Sunlight makes the speedometer difficult to read.
Read More:- Top 5 Electric Motorcycle & Bikes in India 2023