Strom Motor R3 Electric Car
Here is the World’s Cheapest Made in India Electric Car- Strom Motor R3
The Strom Motors R3 is an electric 2-seater hatchback car, available at a price of Rs. 4.50 lakhs in India. It is available in one variant and 4 colors. You can pre-order the Storm Motors R3 on their official website. Strom Motors is the first Made in India electric car that comes in a lower price range. It will be the World’s cheapest Made in India electric car.
- 400% – More efficiency
- 80% – less maintenance
- Rs. 3 LAKH- saving in 3 years
- 3 Tons – less CO2 emission
- The maximum range of the battery is 200 KM
- Power 13 kW & 48 NM Torque
- Strom-R3 Fully Electric Air Conditioned
- 2-Door 2-Seater with Large Sun-Roof
- Top Speed- 80 Kmph (Electronically Limited)
- Battery Li-ion- 1,00,000 km or 3 Years Warranty (earliest)
- Display- Triple Touchscreen with Gesture and Voice Controls
- Drive Options- Eco/Normal/Sports
- Ex-showroom Price- Rs. 4,50,000/-
Performance & Battery
The STORM R3 is a three-wheel car with One rear wheel and two front wheels. The car has a rear-wheel-drive setup that produces a peak power of 13 kW and torque of 48 Nm.
The R3 electric car comes in three different driving ranges. The company claims that the top variant can reach a distance of 200 km. Besides, the other two variants can cover the range of 120 km and 160 km.
R3 supports fast charging so that it is fully charged in 3 hours and it charges 0–80% in just 2 hours. And also, it can be charged with a standard 15amp domestic socket.
- 12-way adjustable driving seats,
- 4.3-inch digital instrument console,
- climate control,
- Remote keyless entry,
- The 7-inch vertical touchscreen infotainment system,
- The IoT-enabled continuous monitoring system, and
- 4G connectivity.
- Length 2907 (mm)
- Width 1450 (mm)
- Height 1572 (mm)
- Boot Space. 300 (Litres)
- Wheel size 13 inch
- Seating Capacity 2
- No of Doors 2