: From Li-ion to Lead-Acid
Battery chemistries are the heart of modern energy storage solutions, powering our devices, vehicles, and even homes.
1. High energy density 2. low self-discharge 3. Long cycle life 4. lightweight
1. Low cost, 2. high discharge currents 3. well-established technology
1. Good cycle life, 2. high discharge currents 3. Relatively low cost
Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH)
1. Higher energy density than NiCd, 2. less susceptible to memory effect
1. Inexpensive 2. widely available 3. longer shelf life than zinc-carbon batteries 4. Suitable for a wide range of applications.