The new Tata Tigor EV comes in four variants XE, XT, XZ+, and XZ+ Lux. The new Tata Tigor EV is priced at 12.49-13.75 lakhs(ex-showroom price).
1. Tigor EV has a new automatic Tailgate.2. The company made sure that the car comes with a proper balance by making it feel less bumpy by installing iTMPS technology.
1. The car comes with a new application called Zconnet that lets you stay in close touch with the vehicle.
2. The car has received 4-star safety that has dual airbags for the front seats.
3. The other additional features are four speakers along with four tweeters that have both Andriod Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity.4. The 17.78cm touchscreen is installed for the infotainment system.
Battrey and Range
It can be charged anywhere using a 26kWh battery pack that can deliver a range of 315 km.
1. Using a fast DC charger, you can charge the vehicle in 59 minutes from 10-80%.
2. The AC home charger requires a 15A socket that can charge your vehicle from 10-100% within 9.4 hours.
The car can travel at a top speed of 0-60kmph within 5.7 seconds. You can experience the adventure using the sports mode.