Ultraviolette Automotive Pvt. Ltd, a pioneer in sustainable mobility, revealed today the latest updates to its F77 model at a production facility event. When the Pandemic hit the world, the automotive sector was the worst hit. However, Ultraviolette utilized it to sharpen their rides.
In the recent event, the company observed the announcement as a battery day and the company tried its best to showcase the strides it made with its batteries over the years. So let’s quickly find out all about the event.
What’s New in Ultraviolette F77 Electric Bikes
- Design Process: They developed a new model for weight reduction in the chassis due to the modifications in the battery. They also worked on their motor mount process which resulted in 30% lighter weight and 2 times more stiffness which went on strengthening the bike. Not just this, but there were changes in the Transmission process, gear teeth, and the swingarm version of the bike.
- Vehicle Testing: The company tested bikes under different circumstances like maneuverability and handling tests, battery performance under high speed, testing in different terrains, and suspension and torque testing.
- Bigger Batteries: The founders claimed to have developed the largest battery pack for two-wheeler electric vehicles in India. They also talked about adopting aerospace technology, consumer electronics, and automotive technology in one single battery pack. Not just this, but the form factor was also changed from 18,650 to 21,700 units.
- Safety: The battery was designed keeping in mind the three parameters of protection strategy namely software protection, pack protection, and cell level protection. The company updated the Battery Management system undertaking the view of exporting the vehicle to foreign lands and bringing safety to every sphere of the bike. Overall the bikes were updated with full security from all angles.
- More Range: The company updated the range from 100km-307km. The founders talked about bringing a balance between predictability and ease of availing the vehicle. There were changes in the modularity which resulted in increasing the range of vehicles so that they are suitable for intercity transportation.
Ultraviolette F77 Electric Bikes Expected Price?
The estimated price of the Ultraviolette F77 electric bike in India can range from Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 3.5 lakhs (ex-showroom). The electric bike will come in only one variant. The Ultraviolette F77 electric bike covers a distance of 307 km on a single charge.
The merging of design, engineering, and testing was discussed by the founders. These significant adjustments were made because they wanted their consumers to benefit from the bikes’ long-term advantages. I would want to end this post by including the founder’s advice: Be free, be wild, and be impulsive.