Toyota is here again to set new milestones in helping the population overcome mobility issues and contribute towards fighting the menace of climate change. Thus, today they have decided to unveil a new Hybrid EV Innova Hycross. This new hybrid vehicle will carry forward the legacy of Toyota’s electrified mobility mission in India.
Toyota Innova Hycross will succeed Innova Crysta. With that set, let’s delve into the details of the live events.
Table of Contents
Highlights of the Toyota Innova Hycross
- The Innova Hycross comes with an SUV design rather than the traditional MPV design which will give it a tint of boldness and glamour.
- The interiors have a luxurious horizontal cockpit area which is very spacious. Soft touch material across the cabin has been included. The interior is covered with Dark-chestnut shades.
- The seating area is designed for ventilation to mitigate the hot Indian weather.
- The display audio is 10.1 inches, with a nine-speaker JBL system.
- The hybrid vehicle has a powered ottoman seat in the second row.
- The Innova Hycross has the longest wheelbase of 2,850mm. It also has a panoramic sunroof and mood lighting.
- The Innova Hycross has power backdoors and tilt-down seats freeing up to 991L of space.
- The Innova Hycross has Tinga 2.0L with a 5th-generation HEV system.
- The Innova Hycross has a range of 0-100km/hr within 9.5 seconds.
- The hybrid vehicle has a fuel efficiency of 21.1kmpl. This provides a range of 1097 km on a full tank.
- The vehicle is fully designed with Toyota’s safety senses. It has six SRS airbags
- The additional features are dynamic radar cruise control, lane trace assist, auto high beam, electronic parking brakes, self-charging hybrid EV, and blind spot monitor.
You can bring home this Hybrid model of Toyota by doing an online registration of (Rs.) 50,000 by visiting the official site of Toyota. It comes in seven colors and five variants, namely Toyota Innova Hycross G, GX, VX, ZX, and ZX (O). The new Innova Hycross is expected to be priced around 22-28 lakhs which will be unveiled by the company in January 2023.