Tork Kratos X Electric Motorcycle
Tork Motors, a leading electric vehicle manufacturer from Pune, Maharashtra, recently unveiled their latest concept bike, the Kratos X. This cutting-edge vehicle is designed to push the boundaries of what is possible with electric transportation. Kratos X will launch around March and April 2023 and the deliveries of the same will begin by June 2023.
Kapil Shelke the founder of Tork Motors said, “We are expanding to a larger plan in 2023. Currently, We’ll deliver vehicles in eleven cities by March 2023 and we plan to reach 72 cities by Match 2024. The company is producing 60,000 units every year with one vehicle every four minutes.”
On this positive note, let’s grab all the updates of the live show of Tork Motors here:
- Kratos X will be available in two colors namely Blue and Green.
- Kratos X will have an upgraded powertrain that will have better performance and an aluminum swingarm, it is much light, swifter, and cost-effective. Kratos X is built on the Kratos R platform and will have some minute changes.
- The Kratos X will have a 7-inch touchscreen dashboard that shows all the updates of the bike. Additional features of Kratos X are FF mode, keyless features, and a winglet.
- The EMI option will also be made available by Tork Motors which can be as low as Rs. 2,999 for 5 years.
- Upgrade your old two-wheeler to the new Kratos X with zero down payment.
- The warranty of Kratos X will be two years or 60,000 km at Rs. 8949 only.
- Kratos X can be charged using three chargers-
- A wall mount charger is also available with the bike, the status of which can be monitored live on your bike. They have the capacity to juice your vehicle from 0-80% within 5 hours.
- If you are traveling you’ll get a destination charger that has an AC socket with the capacity to charge your vehicle in 10 minutes for 18km.
- The pocket charger is an on-the-go charge it can be carried in the pannier.
Kratos X is a bold and exciting concept that showcases the potential of electric transportation. Tork Motors is leading the way in the electric vehicle industry and the Kratos X is a true testament to their innovation and commitment to sustainability. We look forward to seeing this impressive vehicle hit the roads in the near future.
Read More:- Maruti Suzuki unveils Electric Car Concept eVX SUV at Auto Expo 2023