- Tata Motors introduced its new EV concept today.
Tata Motors introduced its new Electric SUV Concept “CURVV”
Tata Motors, the leading SUV brand, launched a new addition to Tata’s SUV family – Curvv. With Tata Motor’s Curvv, a customer experiences futuristic design and accelerating performance. This electric SUV is huge enough for you to carry your family for long trips, and yet efficiently compact to travel on the Indian congested roads. Even with these features, it has the most user-friendly interface for customers’ convenience.
Let’s unfold some of the unique and classy features of Tata’s new family member named “CURVV”
- The sleek arch augmentation with clean surfaces and clear lines gives Ture a sporty and elegant appearance.
- Stirring of the car is a next-generation technology where the driver can communicate with the interface comfortably.
- The cabin of the brand new ‘Curvv’ has been designed to prevent the claustrophobic feeling by augmenting the panorama sunroof to give smoothing light reflection.
- It has two screens in front of the driver, one of which convery infotainment and the other for better information communication with the driver.
- ‘Curvv’ has a set of air-dynamic wheels to support all of your adventurous rides along with your family.
- The screens have heater controls with a touch screen interface which is easy to use.
- Tata Motors will first make Curvv available in EVs and ICE engines subsequently to boost the electric vehicle ecosystem.
CURVV, different by design, is not only elegant but a sporty EV for the Indian market.
Tata’s All-New Electric SUV “Curvv” Images