Pure EV Epluto 7G
The Pure EV Epluto 7G is a highly sought-after and prominent vehicle now available on the market. Its classic, bold look and attractive color options make it a must-have. It has an on-road price of around 1 lakh in India and can reach speeds of up to 65 km/h with a range of 90-120 km on a single charge.
As an electric vehicle enthusiast, I recently took a test ride of this vehicle, which has improvements from its previous batch. I wanted to share with you what I observed.
EPluto 7G Front Side
- EPluto 7G first notice the wide, round/circular chrome bezel, and high-power LED headlights located at the center of the handle at the top.
- Some Extra chrome as the border of the front apron which flows to the side profile.
- Chrome ornament on the front mudguard.
- As you go down, you will see the Pure EV logo. just in between a little bit on the upper side of two DRLs lights and turn indicators.
- The front side of the body has a vibrant, shiny texture of colors, and it is made of solid carbon fiber.
- At the bottom, you will find tubeless 10-inch tires with 180mm regenerative disc brakes.
- It has telescopic suspension at the front which helps him to maintain balance on rough roads. with a pure EV logo on it.
- Round shape Dual side mirrors.
- A useful lockable glove compartment and a luggage hook above.
EPluto 7G Display And midsection
- You turn on the vehicle either by the remote or by the key.
- As the Vehicle turn on you see a fully Digital LED non-touchscreen display.
- How much battery is available is shown on display.
- The vehicle is in parking mode or drives mode you can check at the display.
- How many Kilometers the vehicle has ridden can be seen here easily.
- In this Vehicle, Three Speed mode is given 1. Eco mode 2.Normal, 3. Sports mode.
- Speed read out.
- An important feature missing in the display like no info regarding range availability.
- Practical and flat foot floor with enough space to keep big bags or gas Cylinders.
- Carved out section for the pillion feet.
- Contrast body decals with curvaceous rear body panels.
- Full Single Contoured seat with silver painted rear grab handle.
- A removable battery pack option is available
- So you can swap your uncharged battery with a charged one.
- Unplug it for not to let it get discharged.
- If you live in a place where it is impossible to charge while it is in the vehicle then you can take it out and charge it at the place where the charging option is available.
- MCB kill switch option available under seat.
- On the left-hand side, you see an upper dipper, Horn, and Indicators.
- On the Right-Hand side, You see LED light On-off switch, Another Switch, a Gear switch, Parking switch.
- This vehicle support both key and remote access.
EPluto 7G Back Side
- Rail Chrome accents at stop red lights/tail lamps.
- Plastic panels covering the rear wheel components.
- Dual rear monoshock suspension.
- Its BLDC hub motor is placed at the rear wheels.
- A fiber Build guard is placed on side of the rear with a pure EV logo. It has a side stand and dual stand too.
EPluto 7G Battery, Charging time, and Charger
It has a powerful 2.5 kWh lithium-ion swappable battery that can charge with or without being placed in the vehicle. With the support of a 15A Socket, the charger fuel the battery at home too within 4 to 6 hrs depending upon the battery percentage left.
If you use the Orginal OEM charger the battery will not get overcharged. if the battery gets charged due to the use of another charger then it could affect the battery life and vehicle performance.
If you are not going to use the battery for more than a month then leave the battery with at least 50% charge otherwise it will go into a deep discharge state. It will money and trained technicians to resolve this issue.
And To charge the battery full from Zero to 100% it will take no more than 3 units and you get around 10 paise per kilometer cost. this cost may vary from state to state.
EPluto 7G Range, Speed, and Motor
It Has a powerful BLDC hub motor placed at the rear wheels with a nominal power of 1.5 kW and 2.2 kW of peak power. give the range of around 90 to 120 km on a single charge.
Epluto 7G has a top speed of 60km/hr and this vehicle will range around 90 km.
this vehicle is waterproof as per ICAT standards.
EPluto 7G Color option
The color option available in Epluto G is Stripling yellow, pearly white, shadow black, Active grey, Electron blue, And Ruby red respectively.
Epluto 7G Tyre size and air-holding capacity
These alloy wheels at both ends with 10-inch tubeless tires were at Front:24 PSI and at Rear: 28 PSI Air get filled.
|Range||90km to 120 km on a single charge|
|Top Speed||60 to 65 km/h depending upon the roads|
|Charging time||4 To 6 hrs. depending upon the voltage|
|Battery||2.5 kWh lithium-ion battery.|
|Motor||BLDC hub motor 1.5 kW nominal power 2.2 kW peak power|
|Max torque||30 NM|
|Charger Output||CC-CV Portable 67.2V 10A|
|Brakes||Front: Disc and Rear: Drum|
|Wheel size||10″ alloy wheels made for tubeless tire|
|Suspension||Front: Telescopic and Rear: Monoshock|
|Loading capacity||150 kgs|
|Warranty||Battery: 40k km or 3yrs & Motors and controller: 1yr|
|On Road Price||Around 1 lakh across the country|
|Cost per Km||10 paisa approx.|
|Electric Units required||3 units to charge from 0 to 100%|
|Acceleration 0-40km/hr||5 sec|
EPluto 7G Accessories
Ladies footrest, rear safety guard, seat cover, helmet, helmet lock, mirrors, rubber foot mat, and mudflap. all these are paid accessories but you may or may not get them at discount or for free with conditions applied.
You Get Four keys and Two remotes for your vehicle.
Within a metallic casing, the scooter makes use of NMC cells for optimum performance. Its regenerative braking system saves lots of battery power which pushes the vehicle’s performance while braking and decelerating. As we took the test ride we got the performance that pure EV claims. the best part I like is Seating Comfort and while riding its attractive color and looks took lots of attention around.
To acquire this vehicle you have to register and DL to ride it as this vehicle has a top speed of more than 40 km/hr and costs more than 50k.