The price of the new Polestar 2 variant is very competitive and will be confirmed for the US and Canada in the coming weeks. The single motor Polestar 2 will arrive in North America in late 2021. Launch Edition Polestar 2 is on sale.
Polestar 2 Price
|35 lakhs to 50 lakhs||At the end of 2021|
Price:- This electric car can be priced in the range of 35 lakhs to 50 lakhs. (Estimated price)
Launch Date – Polestar may release its new electric car at the end of May 2021
- 78 kWh in 27 modules
- 300 kW / 408hp
- 233 miles (EPA), 292 miles (WLTP )
- 0 to 60 Miles per hour 4.7 sec
- 12.3-inch digital display.
Battery Capacity & Charging capacity
The Polestar 2 is powered by a 78 kWh 27-module lithium-ion battery and of which the 72 kWh battery is usable, giving it a range of up to 275 miles (EPA).
Polestar 2 Charging Time
The Polestar 2 electric car supports DC charging with 150 kW maximum power which can charge the battery to 80% in 20 minutes. Apart from this, it gets a full charge in 11 hours with 7kW of onboard home charging. And it also supports 3.6kW, 22kW, 50kW chargers.
Power and Performance
The Polestar 2 comes with an all-wheel-drive (rear- and front-mounted permanent magnetic electric motor) setup that churns out 300 kW (408hp) of power and 660 Nm of torque and thus accelerates from 0 to 100 kmph in just 5 seconds.
Polestar 2 Top features
- Instruments Display
The Polestar 2 sports a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster display that shows the car’s range, charging time, speedometer, etc. Apart from this, it also has an infotainment display which is useful in navigation.
- Panoramic laminated sunroof
- Pixel headlights with proximity lights
- Polestar Digital Key (Available Spring 2021)
- LED front fog lights with cornering function
- Frameless exterior mirrors with auto-dim and foldable
- Power-operated seats and lumbar support
- Weave Tech (Charcoal or Slate) Seats
- Interior high-level illumination
- Inductive charging 15W for smartphone
- 4 USB-C connectors
- Handsfree power-operated tailgate
- Heated front and rear seat
- Heated steering wheel
- Rain sensor
- Infotainment powered by Android incl Google Assistant, Google Maps, Google Play Store
Harman Kardon sound system
Safety & Security Features
- Pilot Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Driver support
- 360° Camera
- Blindspot information with steer assist
- Cross-traffic alert with an auto brake
- Road sign information
- Hill-start assist
- Rear park assist
- Polestar digital key features- The Phone as Key app provides you with a digital key solution to the car
- Length 181.3 in.
- Height 58.2 in.
- Width Inc Mirrors 78.1 in.
- Wheelbase 107.7 in.
- Ground clearance 5.9 in. (5.7 with Performance package)
- 19 inch 5-V & 20 inch 4-V Spoke Black Diamond Cut Alloy Wheel
Polestar is co-owned by Volvo company, and it launched its second electric car Polestar 2 in 2020. And in the 2022 model year, Polestar has announced two more variants.
It can be priced in the range of 35 lakhs to 50 lakhs (Estimated price) and Polestar may release its new electric car at the end of May 2021. Polestar 2 is an alternative to the Tesla Model 3 and both electric cars cost almost the same.