Table of Contents
Pininfarina Battista Price & Launch Date
|Price||US $ 5,47,588 to 6,47,588 ( Estimated)|
|Launch Date||Expected at early 2022|
Pininfarina Battista Specifications
|Battery Pack||120 kWh Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (LiNiMnCoO2)|
|Maximum power||1900 HP & 2300 NM of torque|
|Top Speed||350 kmph|
|Acceleration||0-100 kmph in 2 seconds|
Battista Battery Capacity & Charging Time
The electric car is powered by a 120 kWh Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (LiNiMnCoO2) battery supplied by Rimac Automobili. On a single charge of this battery, it can cover a maximum range of 450 km.
A 180 kW DC fast charging system has been used in this car, which charges the battery up to 80% in 25 to 30 minutes.
Pininfarina Battista Power & Performance
The Pininfarina Battista Electric car is powered by 4 liquid-cooled permanent magnet synchronous electric motors mounted on all wheels And the motor is 1,417 kW (1,900 hp; 1,927 PS). It delivers power and 2300 Nm of torque. and Due to which the Battista EV completes 0-100 kmph in under 2 seconds.
And it goes up to a top speed of 350 kmph. The car has five driving modes that all replace the power generated by the powertrain.
- Body Structure- Pininfarina Battista Body built Full-carbon fiber monocoque with carbon fiber body panels Aluminum. It is made of crash structure safety at the front and rear.
- Adjustable Suspension System
- Carbon-ceramic brake discs ( 390 mm at the front and rear and equipped with six-piston )
- The active rear wing acts as an airbrake to improve stopping power.
carbon fiber steering wheel
- Two large screens on either side ( digital instrument cluster & navigation display)
Mahindra-owned Automobili Pininfarina has taken the wraps off the production-spec Batista Hyper-EV at Monterey Car Week in California, two years after it was first showcased as a concept at the Geneva Motor Show. Described as “the most powerful street-legal Italian car ever made”.
Keep Reading Keep Exploring:)