Nissan Note Aura Price in India
|The estimated price is Rs. 25 Lakh to 35 Lakhs ( $ 34,900 US Doller)||Expected to Launch by 2022. ( Launch Date not yet Disclosed)|
Note: Nissan Note Aura is Hybrid Car That is expected to be launch by 2022. Nissan has already launched the new Note Aura in Japan.
- 2 wheel drive & 4 wheel drive
- Hybrid e-power system
- 100 kW( 134hp )& 300N-M of torque
- The 17-inch lightweight aluminum wheels
- 14 available body-color variations
Battery Capacity & Charging Time
There has been no leak in the battery of the Nissan Note Aura, but to charge the battery, it has been given a 1.2-liter hybrid petrol engine.
Power & Performance
The Nissan Note Aura will come in two variants (EM 47 and MM 48). Both these models are powered by a synchronous electric motor that comes with a single transmission.
Note Aura Variants- EM 47
This variant will come with a rear-wheel-drive system and generate 50 kW (67 hp, 68 PS) and 100 Nm of torque.
In addition, it has a 4 wheel drive system that produces 85 kW (114 hp, 116 PS) and 280 Nm of torque.
Note Aura Variants- MM 48
The MM 48 comes with an all-wheel-drive setup and is powered by a synchronous electric motor that makes 100 kW (134 hp, 136 PS) and 300 Nm of torque. This variant contains more power than EM 47 Variants.
- Hybrid e-power system:- Note Aura is powered by a 1.2-liter petrol engine that charges the car’s battery and extends the range.
- 12.5 Inch instrument cluster and navigation display
- Bose Personal Plus sound system speakers are placed in the front passenger headrests,
- Noise dampening in the roof, doors, and front door glass
- V-motion lighting combines signature LED position
- 17-inch lightweight aluminum wheels
- The automatic emergency braking system
- Rear cross-traffic alerts
- Blindspot warning
- Lane departure warning
- Brake smarter
- The anti-lock Braking system
- Standard Airbags
Nissan Note Aura Dimensions
- Wheelbase 2,580 mm (101.6 in)
- Length 4,045 mm (159.3 in)
- Width 1,695 mm (66.7 in)
- 1,735 mm (68.3 in) (Note Aura)
- Height 1,505–1,520 mm (59.3–59.8 in)
- Curb weight 1,190–1,220 kg (2,620–2,690 lb)
Nissan has launched its new second-generation Nissan E-Power electrified powertrain car. This 100% electric motor-driven system provides more powerful acceleration and a smoother driving experience. Nissan is a Japanese company and Nissan has introduced its Note Aura in Japan in June 2021. and This is expected to launch in India by 2022 (Launch Date not yet Disclosed).
The model comes with 14 available body-color variations, with five two-tone combinations, including Garnet Red with Super Black, and Midnight Black with Sunrise Copper.
Keep Reading Keep Exploring 🙂