Tata is a trusted brand in India and whenever it comes to automobiles they are the first option for everyone because they have a deeply rooted policy of building a deep connection with their customers. Tata is an umbrella brand for various products ranging from eatables to making bridges they have backed India since time immemorial and this journey isn’t stopping anywhere.
Today, we’ll be covering all the aspects of the newly launched Tata Tigor 2022 version that comes with added benefits and exciting features. What are you waiting for then, let’s jump to the new version of the car.
Table of Contents
New Tata Tigor EV Price, Range, and Specifications
The new Tata Tigor EV comes in four variants XE, XT, XZ+, and XZ+ Lux. The new Tata Tigor EV is priced at 12.49-13.75 lakhs(ex-showroom price). The price may vary for different variants. There is a little difference between the XE and XT variants differ with the addition of 7.0 inches touchscreen. The XZ+ lux version has automatic headlights, cruise control, and wipers. It is priced at Rs. 10,000 extra than the XZ+ version. XZ+ lux has updated leather seating material with the same being used on the wheel. The Tiago EV comes in three colors namely signature teal blue, Magnetic red, and Daytona Grey.
- The new Tigor EV has a front grille that gives it a more powerful appearance.
- The company made sure that the car comes with a proper balance by making it feel less bumpy by installing iTMPS technology.
- Tigor EV has a new automatic tailgate.
- The Length x Width x Height (mm) is 3993 x 1677 x 1532 respectively.
- The dashboard comes with a two-shade dashboard and Leatherette Upholstery.
- The car comes with a new application called Zconnet that lets you stay in close touch with the vehicle.
- The car has received 4-star safety that has dual airbags for the front seats.
- The other additional features are four speakers along with four tweeters that have both Andriod Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity.
- The 17.78cm touchscreen is installed for the infotainment system.
Battery and Charging Time
- The e-car has an IP67 Rated Battery Pack and Motor.
- It can be charged anywhere using a 26kWh battery pack that can deliver a range of 315 km.
- The permanent synchronous motor has a power output of 55kW and 170Nm torque.
- Using a fast DC charger, you can charge the vehicle in 59 minutes from 10-80%.
- The AC home charger requires a 15A socket that can charge your vehicle from 10-100% within 9.4 hours.
- The battery pack used is made from a liquid cooling mechanism.
Acceleration and Performance
- The car can travel at a top speed of 0-60kmph within 5.7 seconds.
- You can experience the adventure using the sports mode.
- The warranty of the vehicle for the Battery Pack & Motor Warranty is 8 Years / 1,60,000 km (whichever is earlier) and for the vehicle warranty, it is 3 Years / 1,25,000 km (whichever is earlier)