Mercedes in India today has launched a new electric vehicle named EQB in the series of bringing electric mobility in the country to the top class car owners. The all-new EQB vehicle is an SUV and it is designed keeping in mind the needs of Indian citizens.
Highlights of Mercedes Benz EQB Luxury Electric SUV Launch event
- EQB comes with a seven-seater configuration, it can handle rough terrain.
- EQB comes in a rose gold color, the signature black panel in the front, and the LED blend in the front.
- The EQB comes with the added advantage of free charging for the first year to all car owners.
- The EQB 300 4M (full electric) will come at a price of 74.5 lacs(all India ex-showroom prices).
- The company gives a Residual value guarantee to the customers for 3 years of 64% for EQB cars. On an average mileage of 10,000-20,000 km. The EQB comes with an 8-year Battery.
- EQB offers a 423 km supporting 100kW of DC fast charging.
- EQB cars have moonroofs and foldable seats. That makes it more spacious to use.
“Mercedes is hoping to develop ultra-fast charging in India. In the last three months, we have set up 30 ultra-fast chargers and we will add another 10 to the network this month with this we’ll offer 140 charging points in the country” said, Martin Schwenk the Indian CEO of Mercedes in India.
Read More: The Upcoming Mercedes EQG Electric G-Wagen