Table of Contents
Hyundai Kona EV 2024
Hyundai Kona EV was launched in December 2022 but you have probably missed out on some details that we want you to have. The new model of the electric Kona SUV 2024 is all-powerful and futuristic with high safety features. The electric car has a certified range of 452km/ charge with an acceleration speed of 0-100kmph within 9.7 seconds. You can enjoy the car ride in three modes namely Eco, Comfort, and sport.
Talking about the exterior, we see Kona EV has a clean and sleek bonnet that makes it cross the air and attain high speed. The car has a twin headlight display that is powerful during the night. Kona EV has close grills that promote the aerodynamics of the vehicle. The car comes in different shades of two colors. It has a charging port on the front that shows the status of charging.
Kona EV 2024 model is bigger than its previous model measuring 4180 mm in length, 1800 mm inches wider, and 1570mm in height, the wheelbase of the car is 2600 mm. These proportions for the electric version will aid in the overall performance and range of the vehicle. This dimension makes the Kona more spacious from the inside with wider legroom, boot space, and a higher wheelbase than the older models.
- Kona EV’s interior design is much similar to the other electric vehicles on the road with little changes in the cabin thus marking its tag.
- The additional interior features are ventilated seats, metal brakes, a sunroof, wireless charging, electric parking, options for driver ventilation, and many more.
- Hyundai has made sure that the new Kona is quieter all credit goes to deadening material, double-laminated, thicker floor carpet, and 19-inch sound-absorbing wheels.
- With Kona 2023, you can turn your smartphone or digital watch into a wireless key to enter the car. Sounds Amazing!
- For the safety option, the electric vehicle has six airbags.
With a certified range of 452 km/charge, the Hyundai Kona electric SUV significantly outpaces its previous EVs version on the Indian market.
The car gets a torque of 395 Nm. The car’s battery capacity is 39.2kWh which gives us this certified range. The powertrain highlights are behind the curtains this time but they can be out anytime soon.
The car can be charged using three options:
- AC Wall mounts charger of 7.2kW that can charge the vehicle within 6 hours.
- The portable charger of 2.8kW takes 19 hours to charge the vehicle to the fullest.
- The DC quick charger of 250kW takes 57 minutes approx to charge 0-80%.
Let’s see if Kona can beat the Indian roads and appeal to the customer base or not.