Tesla Model X
In 2015, Tesla Inc. started selling the Tesla Model X, a midsize electric luxury SUV. Tesla Inc. introduced this electric vehicle to fill a market void caused by a shortage of powerful electric SUVs.
In this article, we will review Model X and let you know how powerful and suitable it is for your needs.
Looks and Designs
The Tesla Model X’s design stands out because it has the lowest drag coefficient among all-electric vehicles, which enables refined aerodynamics to work together and improve your ride’s efficiency.
The falcon wing doors on this electric scooter give it a luxury and special appeal, while the Tesla Model X external design gives it an iconic look with elegant craftsmanship. The front door can be automatically closed or opened.
Moreover, its relentless and powerful tires keep the vehicle planted, which imparts even more power to the road. Besides that, the outer body of this electric car has been meticulously designed, making it the world’s most optimized aerodynamic design.
Model X is currently available in two different variants that differ from each other in terms of range, top speed, and seating capacity. The name of those two variants are:
- Tesla Model X plaid
- Tesla Model X
Due to the motors employed in both versions of the Tesla Model X, the pricing of the two variants are only slightly distinct from each other. The prices of these two variants are:
- Tesla Model X plaid (Tri motor) – $107,490
- Tesla Model X (Dual motor) – $97,490
|Tesla Model X Plaid||Tesla Model X|
|Range||333 mi||348 mi|
|Top speed||163 mph||155 mph|
|Seating capacity||6 persons||7 persons|
|Peak power||1020 hp||670 hp|
|Power train||Trimotor||Dual motor|
|Wheels||20” or 22”||20” or 22”|
|Acceleration (0-60 mph)||2.5 s||3.8 s|
|Weight||5390 lbs||5185 lbs|
|Supercharger max capacity||250 kW||250 kW|
|Towing capacity||5000 lbs||5000 lbs|
Talking about the build quality of the Model X, as a midsize SUV, the Tesla Model X is constructed with a high-strength architecture and a floor-mounted battery pack, which results in exceptional occupant safety and minimal rollover danger.
The most unique feature offered by Tesla in the majority of its electric vehicles, which is also included in this vehicle, is Tesla Vision.
- Tesla vision enables us to detect nearby vehicles, avoid potential crashes, and also assist the driver during parking. This feature uses ultrasonic sensors to detect nearby vehicles and other things.
You can see the location of nearby vehicles on your digital touchscreen during driving to maintain a safe drive.
Since no other automaker previously offered autopilot, Tesla Inc. has attracted a lot of curiosity in the market. Currently, the Model X autopilot mode has the following features:
- Navigate on autopilot – This feature actively guides your car from a highway’s on-ramp to off-ramp, including suggesting lane changes, navigating interchanges, automatically engaging the turn signal, and taking the correct exit.
- Auto lane change – This feature Assists in moving to an adjacent lane on the motorway when the indicator is engaged by the driver.
- Summon – You can move your car in and out of a tight space with the convenience of your phone through this feature.
- Autopark – This feature helps you to park your car parallel or perpendicular, with a single touch.
Tesla presently offers the greatest selection of electric vehicles on the market, with a wide range of features and specifications that other manufacturers do not currently provide.
And after examining its two variants, we have concluded that this electric vehicle is ideal for family use and that the power it produces is simply amazing. So if you’re seeking one, this will be the best option available to you.
Read More:- Tesla Model Y Price, Range & Specifications