Two-day virtual summit will look at how automakers are leveraging cutting-edge technology and new business models to build an ecosystem that advances the idea of a decarbonized, clean energy future. Frost & Sullivan Intelligent Mobility Summit 2022
Mumbai, India – Aug 10, 2022 – Climate change threats highlight the need to accelerate sustainability agendas. Nowhere is this more urgent than in the mobility industry, which accounts for nearly a quarter of the world’s global greenhouse gas emissions. Innovation-led, technology-driven initiatives are now seeking to decarbonize transport as countries work to achieve net-zero emissions by 2050.
Frost & Sullivan’s flagship Intelligent Mobility Summit 2022, “Towards a Sustainable Future,” will take a deep dive into the sustainability journey while assessing the trends, growth opportunities, and challenges accompanying this transformation. will host the 14th edition of our annual summit online on September 7-8 in APAC, the Middle East, and Europe.
For further information on the agenda and to register for Intelligent Mobility Summit 2022, please click here.
“The widespread and unacceptable impacts of transport-related emissions demand that we reassess the idea and scope of ‘sustainability.’ Indeed, stakeholders are increasingly embedding sustainable practices into every aspect of the mobility value chain, from sourcing and product design to manufacturing and marketing. Creative strategies, disruptive technologies, and new business models are advancing the mobility industry’s push towards a clean energy economy, even while driving competitive differentiation,” says Darrell Huntsman, CEO of Frost & Sullivan.
This year’s Intelligent Mobility Summit will bring together business leaders, industry experts, and representatives from across the mobility spectrum. Attendees will include automotive manufacturers, technology companies, infrastructure providers, fleet operators, logistics firms, investment firms, and new mobility companies, among others.
A series of curated panel discussions and keynote speeches will delve into the how, where, which, why, and when of the mobility industry’s evolution towards an economically and environmentally coherent future. Key agenda topics will spotlight:
- Zero-Emission Vehicles: Decarbonization Driving Sustainable Mobility
- Software-Defined Vehicles: Revolutionizing Cars as Smartphones on Wheels
- Roadmap to 2030: Vision of Commercial Trucking
- Future of Mobility: Transformation from Mobility-as-a-Service to Lifestyle-as-a-Service
Distinguished keynote speakers at the summit include:
- Ponz Pandikuthira, Vice President, Global Product Marketing, Nissan
- Benjamin Maillard, GM North America, Free2move
- Daniel Majewski, Head of R&D Strategy and System Solutions, ZF Group
- William Wei, CTO Foxconn/MIH
In addition, a stellar lineup of mobility experts will share insights into how companies can leverage smart, sustainable practices to achieve enhanced profitability:
- Yoshito Ando, Head of Connected Services Planning, Nissan
- Gary Brotman, Chief Executive Officer, Secondmind
- Pierre Chehwan, VP Strategic Alliance & Institutional Relations, Navya
- Gregory Duconge, Chief Executive Officer, VULOG
- Anuj Jain, Vice President, Bosch Mobility Solutions, Robert Bosch
- Kirk James, Chief Marketing Officer, Gogoro
- Aniruddha Kulkarni, Vice President, and Head Engineering CV—Engineering Research Centre, Tata Motors
- Luigi Lanuzza, Head Energy Storage Innovative Business Opportunities, Enel Green Power & Thermal Generation – Innovation
- Julian Legazpi, Chief Commercial Officer, Scorpio Electric, Singapore
- Carl-Magnus Norden, Founder, Volta Trucks
- Stephane Maravel, Head of Innovation, Strategy, and Digital Offer for eMobility, Schneider Electric
- Luca Martin, Chief Executive Officer, KTM ASIA
- Mahmut Mobassit, eTruck Director—Europe, BYD Europe B.V.
- Somasundharam Muthumanickam, Lead Software Architect, Automated Driving, ZF Group
- Pasquale Salza, Head of Long Duration Storage & Hybrid Systems, Enel Green Power & Thermal Generation—Innovation
- Abhijit Sengupta, Director and Head of Business, India, SAARC Region & Southeast Asia, HERE Technologies
- Nils Steinbrecher, Managing Director, TES
- Kelvin Tay, Managing Director of Future Mobility, Goldbell Group
- Geert Van Der Linden, Policy Officer, European Commission
Frost & Sullivan’s annual Intelligent Mobility Summit is a premier forum to spark ideas about the mobility industry’s engagement with the future. It features thought-provoking panel discussions, interactive sessions with industry opinion makers, and exclusive networking opportunities. Join the conversation #FrostIMS.
About Frost & Sullivan
For over six decades, Frost & Sullivan has helped build sustainable growth strategies for Fortune 1000 companies, governments, and investors. We apply actionable insights to navigate economic changes, identify disruptive technologies, and formulate new business models to create a stream of innovative growth opportunities that drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.