Table of Contents
Electric Vehicle Online Course
This Online Course takes the candidates into the emerging field of Electric Vehicles and helps them to learn the basics of Battery Powered Electric Vehicles and their dynamics, Motors, Power Electronics, batteries, Charging, etc. The program includes instructor-led live lecture sessions and demonstrations
Who can attend this EV Course?
Any undergraduate/ diploma student/ working professional/ industry people with basic knowledge of Electronics.
- Students pursuing Engineering,
- Professionals working in the Electronic /Electric Industry.
- Research students
- Teaching professionals& faculties
|1||Introduction to EV Technology||24/01/2022|
|2||Motors in EV||25/01/2022|
|3||Batteries in EV||26/01/2022|
|4||Converter, Inverter, Controls & Controllers in EV. Solar Charging system.||27/01/2022|
|5||Charging technologies in EV, Public Charging station, Future Trends in Electric Cars||28/01/2022|
Qualification and experience of the faculty handling the sessions
1. Manoj Kumar MK – Senior Technical Officer, 27 Years of Experience
2. Ashok Kumar — Senior Technical Assistant, 5 Years of Experience
Click Here to Register for the Course
Fee and important dates
|Fee||Rs. 1000/- (Including GST)|
|Last date for registration &|
|23rd January 2022|
|Sharing of Link/passwords &|
|23rd January 2022|
Name of the Institute: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut.
Account Holder: Director NIELIT Calicut
Account No: 10401158037
IFSC No: SBIN0002207
MICR Code: 673002012
The Government Certificate will be issued to all candidates who complete the program “Electric Vehicle Technology & Public Charging Station”.
- Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection.
- Computer System Configuration – Windows OS 7/8/10, i3/i5, 64bit
processor, Minimum 4GB RAM / Mobile – Android
- Link to attend the course shall be forwarded on 23-01-2022