Citroen eC3 Electric SUV
Citroen has finally revealed the C3 electric hatchback; eC3 with a price announcement coming soon. Unfortunately, the sales have been low, however, the company is hoping its exports will help the business boost sales.
The company hopes to start its booking on 22nd January 2023, which will go on sale in showrooms the following month.
- 29.2 kWh LFP, a “naturally cooled” battery sourced from the Chinese firm Scott.
- The vehicle encompasses a 3.3kw AC charger that is also capable of CCS2 fast charging.
- 57hp and 143Nm of peak torque.
- The eC3 has an ARAI-certified range of 320km.
- The Citroen eC3 comes with two driving modes; echo and standard.
- 0-60kph in 6.8 seconds
- Top-speed of 107kph
- Looking forward to competing with Tata Tiago EV.
Similar to its ICE petrol-powered counterpart, eC3 also comes in two variants; they are Life and Feel. The eC3 is very alike to the ICE counterpart Feel, which incorporates the following features;
- 10.2-inch touchscreen
- wireless Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- four-speaker audio system
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat.
- My Citroen app helps you connect with 39 features.
The safety features in the EV are up to the mark; it comes with dual airbags and ABS with EBD. Citroen is providing a 7-year guarantee per 1,40,000km guarantee, a 5-year guarantee per 1,00,000km on the electric motor warranty, and a 3-year guarantee for 1,25,000km for the warrant on the vehicle.
Read More:- Mahindra XUV400 EV Price, Range, & Full Specs