The BMW i4 may launch in late 2022. The price of the i4 is yet to be confirmed, but it is expected to be Rs. 37.2 lakhs goes up to Rs. 2.18 Crore. The BMW I4 Price is almost the same as the Tesla Model 3.
Price: Rs. 37.2 Lakh to Rs. 2.18 Crore.
Launch date: May launch in late 2022.
- 80 kWh Lithium-ion Battery
- Up to 590 KM Battery range
- 530 HP Maximum Power
- Acceleration 0-100 kmph in less than 4 seconds
- The top speed is over 200kmph
BMW I4 Charging & Battery Capacity
The BMW i4 has an 80 kWh lithium-ion battery covering a range of 585 km (WLTP). This battery is located on the boot floor of this car, which reduces the center of gravity in it. The car does not slip in lean changing and tight turns.
The BMW i4 supports powerful charging of 150 kW so it charges 0-80% in just 35 minutes.
Read More: List of Upcoming Electric Cars
BMW i4 Power performance
The BMW i4 has two, 3-phase synchronous motors at the front and rear that come with a single-speed with a fixed-ratio transmission that produces 400KW (523 HP) of power. due to this, it can reach a top speed of 200 kmph and completes a speed of 0-100 kmph in just 4.0 seconds.
The BMW i4 will be available in another drive model that will come with a 3 phase synchronous motor rear-wheel-drive setup. On the other hand, it produces 246 kW (330 hp) of power with a single-speed transmission and can cover a range of 483km.
BMW i4 Top features
- iDrive 8 infotainment system, voice-controlled assistant, and gesture control system, while the iDrive controller is also retained on the center console.
- BMW has a Curved Display that combines the 12.3-inch instrument cluster and 14.9-inch infotainment system with a redesigned touch interface within a single unit.
- The iDrive 8 system supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capabilities. It is also compatible with 5G mobile technology, while third-party applications for communication and music streaming are also integrated within the system.
- Several ambient lighting elements are placed throughout the cabin and change color depending on the driving mode.
- The iDrive 8 system is integrated with the new My BMW App for smartphones.
Wheelbase = 2,993 mm (117.8 in)
Length = 4,804 mm (189.1 in)
Width = 1,933 mm (76.1 in)
Height = 1,387 mm (54.6 in)
BMW has released its first electric M performance model BMW i4 which is expected to be launched by 2022. This new BMW i4 competitor is the Tesla Model 3, Audi Q4 e-Tron that comes with a battery range of 504 km. 520 km The i4 looks almost identical to the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe.
Read More: BMW i3 Price in India | Feature & Highlights
BMW I4 Price & launch date in India
BMW i4 may launch in late 2022. The price of the I4 has not confirmed yet. The price of the i4 can be almost the same as the Tesla Model 3.
BMW I4 Images