BMW i3 Electric Car
Price in India
The price of the BMW i3 is expected to be 1.00 Crore in India.
Launch date in India
BMW i3 EV is Expected to be launched in India on Dec 10- jun-2021.
- Battery Capacity 42.2 kWh ( Lithium-ion )
- Top speed 150 KM/H
- Maximum power 168 [email protected] rpm & 250 NM Torque.
- Acceleration 0-97 KM/H in just 7.2 seconds.
Feature & Highlights
BMW i3 has a 42.2 kWh Lithium-ion Battery with an advanced active thermal management system. This battery range is 156 miles ( 246 KM ). This battery will be fully charged in 6 hours.
Read More: How to Start EV Charging Station Business in India
BMW i3 has come with a 7.4 kWh onboard Charger on IES combo AC optional. These also support a 50 kW combo DC Charger.
The BMW i3 has an E-drive Synchronous permanent magnet Motor with a rear-wheel-drive set-up in this Electric car. These motors can produce 168 HP @ 4800 pm and 250 NM Torque peak power. And then this car accelerates 0-97 KM/H in just 7.2 seconds and top speed up to 150 KM/H.
These are single-speed with fixed-ratio transmissions in this car. This single-speed transmission produces instant power and acceleration.
BMW i3 has made supermini luxury cars with cool features.
- Brake Recuperation system:- BMW i3 has battery regenerative energy systems to extend the battery range. It’s called a brake energy Recuperation system.
- Brakes:- These cars have the best braking system to enhance your driving experience.
- Brake drying, brake stand-by features
- 4 wheels disc brake
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- dynamic brake control ( DBC )
- Cornering brake control (CBC)
- Dynamic traction control (DTC)
- Handling and Ride
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Including brake fade compensation
- Start-off assistant
- Power steering
- Multi-link rear suspension Electric.
- Instrumentation and control:- These car dashboards have a lot of features to Control early.
- 6.5-inch high-resolution screen and programmable memory button
- BMW navigation business system with i-drive controlled
- Multifunction steering wheel
- On-board computer with check control micro-filter status. Travel information travel range on the remaining range, external temperature, and more.
- Tire pressure monitoring
- Rear window defroster
- Dynamic cruise control
Read More: How EVs Are the Best Solution Towards Climate Change
Comfort and Convenience
- Start and stop button
- Front-seat center armrest for front passenger & driver
- Cup Holders
- More space and storage compartment package
- Comfort access keyless entry
- Tilted & telescopic steering wheel
- One touch up/ down operation in the front window
- Automatic climate control including micro-filter and automatic air recirculation
- 3 stage heated front seats
Safety and Security
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Safety belt warning
- BMW Assist e call include emergency request (SOS button)
- Anti-lock Braking System, (ABS)
- Driver and passenger front Airbag
- Seat-mounted front side-impact Airbag
- Rearview camera
- Wheelbase 101.2 (inches)
- Length. 158.1 (inches)
- Width, without mirrors. 70.5 (inches)
- Height 62.6 (inches)
- Front Track Width 62.7 (inches)
- Rear Track Width 62.1 (inches)
- Wheels size 20 inch
The BMW i3 is the first Electric feature car in INDIA That comes with a 42.2 kWh battery pack. The Launch Price of the BMW I3 is Estimated at 1 Crore. The price of the BMW i3 EV is slightly higher comparing other EVs available in the market. EV priced below 1 crore has more performance and convenience. Example – TESLA MODEL 3 gives a 500 km range, for the price of 60 lakhs. Apart from this, MERCEDES BENZ EQC also gives a range of 470 km.
Read More: JAGUAR I-PACE Price in India
Will BMW i3 be able to take a stand in the Indian electric car market? If BMW launches the i3 in the price range between 50-60 lakhs, the other company may not get a chance to defeat it and it may cover a larger EV market. But as acknowledged in the reports “BMW will launch its new BMW i3 EV in the Indian market for 1 crore.
awesome writing enjoyed for socializing 🥰