Tata Motors introduced the Tata Nexon EV, a fully electric SUV, for the first time in India. Ziptron electric powertrain technology is available. It is the company’s first electric vehicle that will be sold to private buyers.
There are three models: XM, XZ+, and XZ +LUX. here in this article India’s best-selling electric cars Tata Nexon EV Battery and Mileage Reviews.
On a single charge, the ARAI-certified electric range is 312km and it comes with IP67 certification. There is a high-voltage system that is efficient, as well as a fast-charging facility with extended battery life and other safety features. The car’s highlights are a stylish electric blue.
Signature teal blue, glacier white, and moonlit silver are the three color options of Nexon EV.
In the top-tier variant, there are options such as an electric sunroof, leather upholstery, an automatic rain-sensing wiper, and auto headlamps with ambient and tunnel detection. Harman has created a 7-inch dashtop touchscreen infotainment system.
Best-in-Class Performance Electric Car
- 0-100 km/h in 9.9 seconds
- 0-60 km/h in 4.6 seconds
- 245 Nm torque is immediately available.
- Peak torque increases by 60% in Sport Mode.
Best Battery Electric Car in India
- The Tata Nexon EV comes with a 30.2 kWh Li-ion battery.
- Fast charging the Tata Nexon EV via the Tata Power network currently costs Rs 112.50 per 15 minutes on the SUV’s CCS2 charger, equating to Rs 18.56/kWh.
- It includes a future-proof IP67-certified battery for a pleasurable journey.
- Nexon EV can be charged by plugging it into a wall socket at home.
- A full charge (0-100%) of the Tata Nexon EV battery consumes approximately 30 units of electricity over eight hours.
- The Nexon EV has 5 seats.
- Tata Nexon EV has dimensions of 3993 mm, 1811 mm, and 1606 mm, respectively.
- The Nexon EV has a ground clearance of 205 mm.
Excellent Connectivity with EV Technology
- The Tata Motors ZConnect app provides 35 connected car features.
- Remote commands
- Vehicle health monitoring
- Safety and security, driving and trip analytics
- Location-based services
Ownership & Services are easy
- India’s largest EV service network.
- 8 years / 1.6 lakh km* battery & motor warranty
- 24×7 emergency & breakdown assistance.
- Service at your door.
- Over-the-air (OTA) updates.
TATA Nexon EV Reviews by Users
Best Electric Car in Technology & Connectivity
This is the only Electric Vehicle on the market that combines the most recent battery-assisted technology with safety – both in terms of features and build quality.
The addition of Automatic is a significant improvement. 5/5 for appearance 5/5 for Pickup/Drag 4/5 for battery range. The Rotary knob for changing driving modes is the only minor flaw I discovered (Eco, City, Sport). Tata should think about it and replace it with Joystick technology. – anonymous
Best in Range Electric Car
As of now, the best Electric car in India The vehicle is extremely stable. And the sports mode is the best. With AC, you can get a range of 180 to 190; without AC, you can get a range of 200 to 220km. We are pleased with the vehicle! as it is the best electric car ever.- anonymous
I like this Tata Nexon EV; it’s a very nice and comfortable car, and it’s a battery car, so it’s a win-win situation.- anonymous
It Is An Exceptionally Amazing Car
It’s a fantastic car with a sunroof. In India, there is an art to the production of automobiles. I like the fact that there is no noise in the car, which allows me to relax and that helps to reduce the noise pollution as well.- anonymous
Excellent Vehicle with Excellent Driving
This is a fantastic vehicle. Its driving is incredible. There is no noise or pollution. The charging speed is excellent.- anonymous
i mi looking electronic car pl sugges me