The new Audi A6 E-Tron will be available for sale in 2023 and the starting price of the Audi A6 E-Tron is around Rs. 60 lakhs to Rs. 1.40 Crore (Ex-showroom Pan India)
Price in India: Rs. 60 lakhs to Rs. 1.40 Crore
Launch date: By 2023
- 100kWh lithium-ion battery
- 700 KM of the maximum range
- 270kW fast-charging
- 476 hp and 800 Nm of torque
- 0-100 kmph in less than 4 seconds
Read More: Upcoming EVs In India by 2022-23
Audi A6 E-Tron Battery and Range
The new A6 e-Tron comes with a 100 kW battery that can cover a distance of 700 km on a single charge. This car supports 270 kW DC fast charging. Which covers a range of 300 km in 10 minutes of charging. Also, AUDI claims that the battery can charge 0-80% in just 25 minutes.
A6 E-Tron Power and Performance
A6 E-Tron comes in two different variants.
The A6 E-Tron comes with a rear-mounted driving rear wheel. The A6 e-Tron Accelerate 0-100 kmph in just 7 seconds.
The A6 E-Tron comes with an additional electric motor in front of the top version and is a four-wheel drive. Dual motor cars will generate 476 hp and 800 Nm torque and it will increase the speed of 0-100 in just 4 seconds.
- Minimalist interiors, with 2 infotainment displays
( 11.6 inch touchscreen & 10.6 instruments display )
- the latest version of Audi’s Matrix LED headlights,
- Sleek Matrix LED headlamps that can even project video games onto walls. play a special Audi spaceship racing game.
- Invisible door handles
- Rear-view cameras instead of wing mirrors.
- Top-spec cars come with 22-inch wheels
A6 E-Tron dimensions
- 195.3 inches in length,
- 77.2 inches in width,
- 56.7 inches in height.
Audi is going to build a base concrete electric car for the first time on a PPE (Premium Platform Electric) platform and it will be a sporty car in appearance. The optional Tesla Model S and Porsche taycan of the A6 Itron is because the power and performance of these electric cars are almost the same.
Audi can launch it in two models: an Audi A6 e-Tron and another Audi A6 e-Tron GT. The Audi A6 e-Tron GT could be launched in the entry-level spec and the top-level space.