The Largest 3 Days International Exhibition – 16th Dhaka Motor Show 2023
The Show is inviting your esteemed organization to participate in India Pavilion @ 16th Dhaka Motor Show | Dhaka Auto Parts Show 2023.
Dates & Venue:
16-18 March 2023 | Bangabandhu Bangladesh–China Friendship Exhibition Center, Dhaka – Bangladesh
Supported by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India
The Show is pleased to inform you that an India Pavilion 16th Dhaka Motor Show | Dhaka Auto Parts Show 2023 | Dhaka, Bangladesh is being organized & supported by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. We shall be pleased to invite you to participate in the same and enjoy the substantial financial benefits.
Being held for the last 15 years now, the `Dhaka Motor Show’ stands firmly as one of the flagship events of CEMS Global in Bangladesh and has become an icon of the country as the One & Only International Automotive Exhibition of Bangladesh. With the country growing a strong Middle-class segment, the rise in sales of Motor vehicles has surged to newer heights in Bangladesh, ignoring the rise in import taxes. Bangladesh is a strong South- Asian Nation with a growing economy and the `Dhaka Motor Show’ has also been a platform all these years for the launching of the latest Models of Hyundai, Mercedes, Range Rover, Mitsuoka, Toyota Prius, and many others. The previous editions have seen great successes and an enormous rise in sales of new vehicles, with CEMS-Global changing its strategy in 2019 in highlighting and strongly backing Vehicle distributors showcasing Cars / Commercial vehicles for the Middle / upper-Middle class segment of the population and vehicles for Rural utilization, which also is one of the big and potential segments in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh’s economy is projected to grow 6.9 percent in the fiscal year 2022-23 thanks to
strong export growth and a rebound in domestic demand, the World Bank (WB) said in its Global Economic Prospects release. Dhaka and Chittagong are the principal financial centers of the country, being home to the Dhaka Stock Exchange and the Chittagong Stock Exchange. The financial sector of Bangladesh is the second largest in the subcontinent. Bangladesh is one of the world’s fastest-growing economies. The automotive industry in Bangladesh is the third largest in South Asia. Bangladesh has a few large car plants which assemble passenger cars from Mitsubishi and Proton, as well as commercial vehicles from Hino and Tata.
Why Participate in the 16th Dhaka Motor Show 2023 International Expo?
- It’s the Only Potent Gateway to the Automotive Industry of Bangladesh
- A platform for launching new vehicles and aftermarket modules of the evergrowing automotive market of Bangladesh
- An ideal B2B platform for the Auto Industry of Bangladesh
- Roads are the major mode of transport in Bangladesh making the automotive industry is highly significant
- With rising imports of cars, Bangladesh is experiencing a search & demand for auto
Components & Accessories
- With the ever-growing import of Vehicles, the surge in demand for Aftermarket auto components and Accessories has seen tremendous growth
Exhibit Profile :
- Vehicles: Cars, Sports Utility Vehicles, Multi Utility Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles, Buses, Trucks, Three Wheelers, Alternative energy-driven vehicles including battery-operated vehicles
- Automotive Components & Spares / Garage & Garage Equipment / Accessories / Insurance Products & Services / Auto Finance and Leasing / IT For Auto Industry / Oil & Lubricants / CNG Kits & Units / Tires & Wheels / Design Concepts / Auto Electronics / Coach Builders / Design Vehicles, Support Services
Subsidized Package Costs are available for Indian Companies. For more details
connect with Ms. Arpita Das | Mobile: +91 84481 88817 or email at [email protected]
Here is your chance to book your stand in the India Pavilion @16th Dhaka Motor
Show | Dhaka Auto Parts Show 2023. Upon hearing from you, we will be delighted to
assist you in finalizing your participation in this event – in consultation either with you
and/or your nominated officers.
Read More:- Asia’s Largest Automotive show Auto Expo 2023